"Hessels, Peter A.M. (EBI)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:08:59 +0100
We've just started using Lsoft, in the Listplex version.
I want to use thsi list to send information in HTML to a group. But sadly,
not all recipients will be able to read html-information and will want to
receive plan text mails.
I think it's OK to send two different mails to the different users, but how
can I make a distinction between these two usergroups, so I can send my
text-message to text-users and my HTML-message to the HTML-users?

Best regards,

Peter Hessels