Randy Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 May 1996 16:42:00 -0400
I have department at our campus that has 20 or so lists.  If a user
posts a single message to all 20 of these lists, listserv complains that
this user is attempting to spam the lists and the locks out the user from
doing any more posts directly to the lists without owner intervention for
48 hours.  Is there a way to stop this from happening?  I noticed in the
list header keywords that there is a LOOPCHECK=NOSPAM keyword.  Will this
disable the spam detection code?  Is there a better way to allow legitimate
users to post to multiple lists without being considered a spammer?  Any
thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks.