"Wong Chi Ying, Ian (MKT)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 May 1996 18:53:00 +0000
Hello everyone out there.

As a member of the Marketing Deptartment at the Chinese University of Hong
Kong, I am a relative newcomer to the world of the Internet and to discussion
groups.

Could any of you kind people out there direct me to any other useful and
informative discussion groups on the subject of China Marketing.  I have
subscribed to a few lists already, but none are really dedicated to China
Marketing.  Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for listening,

Ian Wong
Dept Marketing
C.U.H.K.