Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 15:36:32 -0400
On: Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 08:46:33AM -0400,Gary Greenberg Wrote:

} I sent a
} GET listname split=100k
} command to my list server, and got all the names of my subscribers.
}
} I expect that this list includes information about the users'
} subscription options.... but I was unable to find any interpretative
} guidance in any of the documentation (& I *really* looked!).
}
} Here's a smattering of content. My interest is learning about digest
} status, as I want to move subscribers to different categories based on
} their self-established subscription category. Obviously, some are
} indiv. msg-receivers, others are traditional/MIME/HTML recipients.
}
} Is this information contained in this listing?
}
} = - = - = - = - = -
}
} [log in to unmask]                      3AHACEBtGBtI////
} [log in to unmask]                    3ALACUBtqBdf////

It is, but the meaning has not been published by Lsoft, and from
previous discussion is not likely to ever be published.

Musc easier to do:
// job  pw=cxxxxxx
query listname-l for *@*
// eoj

The resulting list is human readable but not easily computer readable.
If you do "query ***GUI*** . . .  the file will be larger but is more
easily computer readable.

If you have the Kedit text editor, I have written a macro that reads the
query listname-l output which I wrote before I knew the GUI existed that
I could send you.  It takes the input and produces 10 output files or
users with various  settings.  MAIL, NOMAIL, INDEX, REVIEW and others.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67