Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 16:07:26 -0700
On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:12:41 -0500, David Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>> OK BEGIN
>A confirmation request is being mailed to you.
>
>Summary of resource utilization
>-------------------------------
> CPU time:        0.000 sec
> Overhead CPU:    0.000 sec
> CPU model:         2GHz Pentium 4 family 512k (512M)
> Job origin:      [log in to unmask]
>

>Can we stop this email from being sent?  I've looked through all of the Templates and even did searches for the text, but I could not find this note.

What is it that you object to?  The fact that the message is sent at all or to
the  "Summary of resource utilization" part?

The answer to the 'Summary of resource utilization' part is a FAQ:
  http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/lsv-faq.stm#_Toc64429921

Hmm.  I thought that editing this message or surpressing it (via the .QQ
template directive) would require upgrading to the most recent release
LISTSERV Ver 14.3.  This new release now allows editing of (almost) all
messages that were formerly hard-coded and not editable.  The template for
this message however I cannot find even in 14.3 and it may not be editable,
although there may be a way to suppress the message completely.

More to come ...