Michael B Quinion <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:56:13 +0100
> If you are only sending out weekly mailings, then the bounces
> go on the "monitored" list, and fall off 5 days later, just
> before the next bounce puts them back. Try setting your
> Auto-Delete line to something like:
>
>   * Auto-Delete= Yes,Semi-Auto,Delay(40),Max(5)

I should have said that this has already been addressed (or at
least, I think it has). The previous setting was:

  * Auto-Delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(18),Max(2)

Would other owners agree this is reasonable for a once-weekly
mailing? And could this setting in fact have any connection with
the very large number of bounces seen when this line is changed

  * Auto-Delete= No

Your further comments will be appreciated!

--
Michael Quinion