Karen Reznek <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 08:50:58 -0500
In my experience, if the command to set mail is sent twice, the first
time the digest setting will be resumed, the second time the subscriber
will be set to receive individual posts. This is by no means extensive
experience <g>, but it has happened enough that I am familiar with it.

Karen

--
Karen Reznek
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]