Thu, 9 Jul 1992 07:57:19 -0700
I have got a little tired of having to deal with moderator-as-censor
charges and would like to have a written editorial policy to refer folks
to.

Do any of you with moderated lists have a editorial policy and if so,
would you mind sharing it with me?

I had got as far as:

1) all submissions will be reviewed and either posted or returned
   (flames/out of list focus)
2) statement of list focus
3) all opinions are those of the authors and not of our host institution
   or the moderators.

thank you

  }|{ mauri
(ms) mauri collins             /\\//\   Faculty Development Center
Internet: [log in to unmask]   > () <   UCCSN SCS at UNLV
BITnet:   collins@nevada3      \/()\/   Las Vegas, NV 89154
Moderator - IPCT-L@GUVM                 Moderator: MORMON-L@BYUVM