Steve Howie <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:32:46 -0400
Hello,

I just upgraded from 1.8c to 1.8d this morning. Everything seems fine,
except for a problem in the List Management Web interface form. After
signing on and identifying myself, the List Management Main Page has a
"List Name:" box, but no drop-down list button for selecting the list you
wish to manage.

When I tested this facility on a test server, it worked just fine. Could
it be a limitation in the number of lists we have (410) or am I not
pointing to an icons directory correctly? Entering the list name in the
box works fine - there is just no drop-down list from which I can select
the list I want to manage.

The other Web interface stuff seems fine.

Scotty
--
Steve Howie                                     [log in to unmask]
Netnews and Listserv Admin                      519 824-4120 x2556