Jane Lyle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:58:07 -0500
No one has commented on this problem yet, but it's still plaguing us, so
I'm hoping to get some advice this time around. We can't come up with any
logical reason for why some posts look fine in the digests and others are
garbled. Below are two posts from the same person sent the same way but
displayed very differently within the same digest. If anyone can help, we
would appreciate it; so far the list administrators here have not come up
with anything.