Lou Schwing <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 21:46:33 +0100
At 8:51 PM -0400 4/13/1999, Brian Lingard wrote:

>My other question is how I can assign a subscription date to about 300
>subscribers who do not have them?
>
>I suppose I could do a bunch of quiet delete and quiet add then quiet set
>commands for each subscriber involved, but am hoping there is a much less
>labor intensive way of accomplishing this.

If you are running 1.8d - it seems to me that you could issue the CHANGE
command.  This command preserves options, and usually preserves the
subscription date.  Maybe you could check one to see if it assigns a date
if one is missing.

In this case, you wouldn't issue a change with two differing addresses,
just CHANGE it to itself.

Let me know if this works!

Lou