"Peter C.S. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 10:26:54 -0500
When IUPUI started its upgrade to 1.8d, my list's DIGEST-H vanished. (I'm
on mail, so I didn't notice until one too many people sent an unsubscribe
notice to the list and I wanted to show them that the instructions were
RIGHT THERE at the start of the digest.)

I decided to try out the web interface and found no way to edit DIGEST-H in
that way. I put it back via PUT, but am wondering if <a> DIGEST-H is not
long for the world, or <b> it can be added to the items in the WAI?

--
Peter C.S. Adams <[log in to unmask]>