Bob Kosovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 22:18:51 -0500
Forwarded message from Jaren Weinberger, who some of you may recall has a
lovely search tutorial for users of ListServ lists.  His examples and
writing make it very user-friendly.

-- Bob Kosovsky

I wanted to let you know that I have recently updated my Search Tutorial
for Listserv lists at

   http://www.mindspring.com/~jaredmarkw/search.htm

Since the list I belong to, Opera-L, now has a Web interface, I have added
a new Tutorial section entitled "Web-based searching". I have tried to be
reasonably complete, but give references and links to the other sections
where possible. The result is that first-timers who read only this section
may have unanswered questions.

The Tutorial gets around 500-600 hits/month and I try to include the
answers to all common questions. Please feel free to mention and/or link to
my page as you see fit. I greatly appreciate feedback from you and your
subscribers.

Best regards,
Jared
Jared Weinberger        Quoth the Strauss maven, "Evermore"
[log in to unmask]          "Musik ist eine heilige Kunst"
______    http://www.mindspring.com/~jaredmarkw/   ________