Tressa Graves <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 10:43:43 -0500
I am also a brand new list owner, trying to get my list set up....  My
question also has to do with confirmations.  I understand I can create a
customized "welcome" and "farewell" announcement, but I'm asking them to
"confirm" also.  How can I customize the confirm message that is sent to
a subscriber?
I'm trying to eliminate two messages from being sent to the user - one
being the canned "confirm" message and the other my cusomized "welcome"
message.
Any help would be appreciated.
Tressa Graves