"Jim Styer, Battle Creek MI" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 21:42:10 -0400
At 03:45 PM 10/25/01 -0500, Mike Yuhas wrote:
>The intent is to curtail distribution of messages like "can someone
>please tell me Douglas Winship's email addy?"

Our list is closed to outsiders, but wide open among our organization's
membership. Monthly, I send the list a rundown of new subs, unsubs and
address changes, which I compile as I receive them. In that monthly message,
I also tell them how to find addresses ... but they still ask ME for an
address. That's OK, tho -- it's better than asking the whole list.

--jim--