David Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:12:41 -0500
Dear Listowners,

Thank you so much for answering my last question, "How do you combine lots of, or multiple subscriptions into a single confirmation note?".  That worked.  The answer is:

----------------

From:  [log in to unmask]     (the subscriber's email address)
To:    [log in to unmask]

(the message body follows)

OK BEGIN
SUB LISTNAME01 Fred Jones   (example user Full Name)
SUB LISTNAME02 Fred Jones              "
SUB LISTNAME47 Fred Jones              "
OK END

The [log in to unmask] address will receive 1 confirmation for all lists in
that message.  If they confirm, all subscription actions will occur.  If they
do not confirm, then one 'expiration' notice will be received after 48 hours.

Note that if any of the lists in question are configured as

 Subscription= Open, Confirm

> OK BEGIN
A confirmation request is being mailed to you.

Summary of resource utilization
-------------------------------
 CPU time:        0.000 sec
 Overhead CPU:    0.000 sec
 CPU model:         2GHz Pentium 4 family 512k (512M)
 Job origin:      [log in to unmask]

Can we stop this email from being sent?  I've looked through all of the Templates and even did searches for the text, but I could not find this note.  Does anyone know how to stop this email note?

Thank you so much for any help you can send me.  We are working on this and trying to clean up from previous "Administrations".

--David Hopkins
  www.ers.usda.gov