"Eric Paul-Hus, SPG Int'l Ltd" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 May 1999 20:58:26 -0400
Bon Matin All,

I have a newbie question abour LISTSERV 1.8b. header keywords... If we
define header such as
Owner=a
Owner=b
Owner=Quiet:
Owner=c
Owner=d
Errors-to=c
Editor=a,(LIST-L)

Where a,b,c,d are FQDN e-mail adresses of co-onwners. Am I correct in
assuming that the only traffic "a" and "b" will receive are (besides their
subscription if they are sub'ed) LIST-REQUEST and LISTSERV admin messages
(disks quota, MAINTAINER messges, etc ...) and that the only e-mail NDN will
be sent to is "a"

Altough I could test it, I'd rather know before hand if I will choke someone
using a dial-up connection in order to make him/her accessible via
the -REQUEST pseudo address ...

And in order for each non-quiet owners to receive NDN it would take the
following:
errors-to=OWNERS

Cloes ? Cigar or no cigar ?

Thanks in advance,

Eric. "Acting as 3rd degree ghost backup list clerk, still on BLUES-L for
those who remember :-)"