Bill Blinn <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:25:56 -0400
It seems that Douglas Palmer said ...

D> We really need more of the headers to tell, but it looks like his ISP is
D> filtering out your list, site, or ISP. If the ISP does not understand the
D> error messages that they are putting out, then they need help indeed.

A lot of them do. I've been forwarding error messages to one ISP
because the list digests are getting caught in their spam filters.
Because they won't even respond to me, I've enlisted the help of some
of the subscribers. The latest ploy by the ISP: Claiming that the
digests are being caught at the SOURCE and rejected. Now *that* is
clueless.

Does anyone have any experience with ozemail.com.au?

--
Bill Blinn ([log in to unmask]) - 6/11/2002 at 12:21 PM
William Blinn Communications, Columbus, Ohio