"Fitzmaurice, Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 10:31:29 -0400
Francoise , in my previous thread on LSTOWN-L, Auto-Delete, Adam Bailey
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

"I've found, at least on my LISTSERV, that a subscriber has to exceed the
Max() number in order to be deleted. Although I've never tried to confirm
that this is normal LISTSERV behavior. "

This appears to be the case with my 1.8d list but it contradicts what you
sent me in April (below). It also contradicts the text at the bottom of the
Daily error monitoring report. My list has been set at:
Auto-Delete= Yes,Semi-Auto,Delay(45), Max(2)
Your message and the daily error monitoring report would lead me to believe
that subscribers would be deleted with the second bounce within a 45 day
period. I have attached a copy of the daily error monitoring report from
yesterday. It shows users who have bounced twice still being monitored after
53 days? I have deleted the addresses for privacy reasons. I did check and
these users are still subscribed to the list.

Can you please help to understand what is going on.

Thanks,
Frank

 <<SOCO-NEWS-L Daily error monitoring report.txt>>