James Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 May 1996 09:12:55 +1000
Hi,

I there any setting for the list that will only send me the daily error
reports rather than all the error messages.
I manage three lists and am getting up to a megabyte of error posts per day
(big lists).
I am not interested in the transients, only those being monitored.

James

James Hale                             Faculty of Health Sciences
Manager, Computing Unit                La Trobe University,Bundoora, AUSTRALIA
Tel: +61 3 9285 5122                  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Fax: +61 3 9285 5270
"The grace of God rests gently on forgiving eyes,
and everything they look on speaks of Him to the beholder.
He can see no evil, nothing in the world to fear,
and no one who is different from himself."  Text, P 418