"Lawrence B. York" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 15:42:23 +5EST
> Date:          Tue, 04 Mar 97 15:35:43 EST

>      Is this available for listserv version 1.8c?  If so, where can
>      I find out about it? I went through the entire online docs for
>      listserv and could not find a reference for .hh.

   Oops! :)  The .hh feature for hiding header lines is an
undocumented feature of 1.8d which is available for use by EASE
subscribers.  I simply forgot what list I was responding to in my
haste to get an answer back to you -- sorry.

   We're left with REVIEW= Private.  In which case only your
listmembers will be able to issue REVIEW or SCAN commands.  However I
see no harm in allowing them to "see" the header since they will not
be able to GET or PUT it without the Owner PW.

   I hope this hasn't caused any difficulties!

Lawrence B. York
L-Soft International, Inc.