"Robert W. Neill, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 13:13:13 -0600
If anyone knows of a simple html form of how to do this,
I need to set up one for a list as well.

Robert W. Neill, Jr.

Robert W. Neill, Jr.  Email:  [log in to unmask]
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/rwneilljr/index.htm"> Neill Online</A>
Online Offices: (Open When I Am Online Days, Nights, & Weekends)
America Online: Keyword:: aol://2719:61-2-RobsOffice
IRC: Server: 206.43.192.80  Port: 6667 Rob's Office