Cindy Heavilin <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 08:39:40 -0700
Well it did work by setting the list to ignore, but I still got the same
message on the list and in my mailbox.  Maybe they have a reply to all on their
mail programs.  I can live with that as long as the members can post to the
list.

I use Beyond Mail and within that program, I can keep a mailing list that I can
send to everyone on my list at once but have it be a private message and not
posted to the list.  So using the ignore option should not make a difference to
me.

Thanks for all of the advice.  I will send to Beyond Mail today and see if
there is a way to change my header in my mail program.

Cindy Heavilin, PHA
Brussels Griffon, Pugs
& THE Whippets!!!
Canton, OH