Paul Wayper <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 12:22:07 +1000
People,

I'm currently updating my links for list resources and I've found that
the Heyerlist site (http://heyerlist.org/manuals/newowner.htm) is no
longer around.  I thought there'd been something said about it but a
search on the archives produced nothing.  Can someone remind me where
this has gone, or point out their favourite URLs for new list owners?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

--
------------- Paul Wayper -- DPI ITO Computer Systems Officer --------------
This mail is protected by SigClean v1.5a, Freeware (c) 1998-2000 Paul Wayper