Peter Popovich <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:19:08 -0700
Our corporate office moved this past weekend and that move included a new IP address scheme.  On Monday and Tuesday the posts to our lists bounced back with the following error;

--> Error description:
Error-for:  [log in to unmask]
Error-Code: 0
Error-Text: Message relaying to this domain disabled

Error-End:  One error reported.

We've fixed the DNS resolution and things have been working fine since Tuesday afternoon.  However, it appears that some posts and some post approvals did not go through.  Asking the poster to re-send is an option, but one I would like to make a 'last resort'.  Has anyone else encountered this problem and what is the most direct way for a list owner to re-post the messages that didn't get through?

Peter R. Popovich

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.