Janet Morrissey <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:45:29 -0500
Please email me samples of your welcome messages and listserv requirements
for your lists.  [log in to unmask] as I would like to use them
as reference material.  Thank you.

-------Original Message-------

Date: Monday, November 19, 2001 11:46:00 AM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Courtesy or Law

Are there laws governing the inclusion of information within in a mailing
list

message about how to unsubscribe from a the list? I thought there were but I

can not find a reference to it. Is it just a courtesy? If can someone direct

me to a source of information about the requirements?

I am trying to convince people here to allow me to include this information
in

the text of the welcome template and within each e-mail sent from our list.