dienes bruce p a <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 10:00:27 -0500
Hi there lstown-l'ers...

I just switched one of my lists over to Subscribe= By_Owner.  For some
reason, everyone who requests a subscription is getting a copy of the
message to the administrator (below), whcih is completely confusing
them.  Many have written asking how they get their password (referring to
the instuctions from listserv to me to add the password after the ADD
command.  Is this a bug or a feature?  (Or is there a difference :-)

How can I turn of the cc:'s on this.  Shouldn't they just be getting a
"Your request for sunscription has been fowarded to..." etc.???

Confusedly,

Bruce
RC-LIST owner.