Brian Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 20:48:17 -0500
I have a subscriber on one of my lists who has this as an email address:

I tried to quiet delete him today and got this error message:

> quiet del cardinals [log in to unmask]
>Invalid option - "HOUSTON". The valid options are GLobal, LOCal and TEST
>(minimum abbreviations shown in upper case).

Can I just get my header, delete him on the fly and replace the header? He
is going to resubscribe with a different address, but needs my help to
unsubscribe.

TIA

--Brian
Brian Crawford
Chicago, Illinois USA                          [log in to unmask]