Scott Fendley <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:31:47 -0600
Greetings everyone,

As Mailing Lists engines like Listserv are closely tied to standard SMTP
mail servers, I am sure you all are aware of the recent Sendmail
Vulnerability that was made public this morning.  Since this vulnerability
is fairly critical in nature,  I have been asked questions that I do not
have the answer concerning listserv/lsmtp.

So, I do have a question for the lsoft staffers on this list.  Am I
correct to assume that lsmtp has no code taken from the sendmail
distributions of years past?

Thanks for your help in answering this question.

Scott