John Witherspoon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 May 1997 17:49:49 +0200
Recently, I tried putting a 2 line bottom banner on one of the lists I
co-own, [log in to unmask] (Ford Taurus Discussion List), whose 560 or
so subscribers routinely pump out up to 95 messages a day.  The banner was
one of three that were supposed to appear on the 1st, 6th, and 11th days of
a 15 day cycle.

It has been suggested that the people who are NOT on digest (and no, I
don't know how they stand it, either) would benefit from seeing the banners
but would like to have them not appear at the bottom of all 95 messages on
the days banners are scheduled to be appended.

I think I already know the answer, but is this possible?  Thanks!

-- John