Thu, 17 Feb 2000 13:57:37 +0200
Sometimes, as a list owner, I send to the list information on some
commands that users may use.
Sometimes, my messages are rejected since Listserv (1.8d) suspects
that I sent a Listserv command to the list instead of sending them to
Listserv.
I have a few options that work: I noticed that if I put the lines after a
quoted question, or if I put the commands in quotes, it does not reject
the message, but I wonder, if I can see the exact filter that identify such
suspected messages, i.e. the exact rules for such rejections.

I'm using Filter=Yes, if that is relevant.

Thanks,

Uzi