Amy Stinson <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 14:59:55 -0500
Joe,

You can't do much of anything to the headers of a listserv list, even
if you are the site maintainer.

A while back on another list I was on, there was a discussion about
the "helper" headers you are referring to.  Unfortunately, I don't
archive everything I get and the archives where the discussion took
place are not searchable, so I can't remember exactly what Eric's
take on this was.  But I think it's safe to assume that he wasn't one
of the proponents for doing it as this has been thrown around for
well over a year in various forms and while he's done some nice
touches, helper headers has not been one of them :).

amy