James Chamier <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 22:07:51 +0100
Greetings,

I received the following query at my lists' request address today, and I was
wondering if anyone here knows of any way I can get some statistics, even if I
don't send to this person, is it possible with LISTSERV ?

Thanks for any info.

---- quoted ----

>5. how can i get general statistics about the distribution and how many
>times each person sends a post? what is the percentage of ppl who are
>subscribed and do not post?

---- end quote ----

James
--
James Chamier, Programmer, Network Engineer, Friends List Administrator
[log in to unmask] - www.chamier.demon.co.uk - Fax 0870 160 0810