Enrique Paya <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 20:54:26 +0100
Now I got the follonwing lines in my header: ( I my list images a
fundamental)

* Attachments= application/*msword,image/gif,image/jpeg,MULTIPART/mixed
* Attachments= MULTIPART/mixed,MULTIPART/alternative
* Attachments=application/octet-stream

It works well with executable attachments. I will remove in the future
msword attachments because they can carry viruses like W97-Ethan. Non
formated text is better. I put yesterday the line about "octet-stream",
because some Emails written by some mail programs, like Netscape messenger,
with images inside the text were being rejected.

E. Payá