Michel Weenink <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 May 1996 21:54:33 +0100
At 08:47 13-05-96 -0400, you wrote:
>Has anybody else been getting msgs. similar to the below?

Yes I have...

>Reason(s) for Rejection:
>
>  The following error(s) were found in the message envelope.
>
>652 Too many fields of this type included in envelope
>U-MAILER: Windows Eudora Pro Version 2.2 (16)

Reason(s) for Rejection:

  The following error(s) were found in the message envelope.

652 Too many fields of this type included in envelope
U-MAILER: Windows Eudora Light Version 1.5.2

And one with
U-MAILER: Windows Eudora Version 1.4.4

Eudora?

Regards,

Michel Weenink
listowner COGSCI

-Michel Weenink, Pontanusstraat 38, 6524 HG Nijmegen, the Netherlands
--Student Cognitive Science at the University of Nijmegen, writer, editor
---I was waiting for a phonecall, and when I didn't get one after all,
----I knew it had to be you (Eleanor Bron)