Peter Rauch <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 08:32:52 PDT
"Unrelated committments"? Not. "Ramblings"?

I found Eric's reply to your earlier commentary to be
responsive and, given that L-Soft plans to add the Subject line
"feature", I'd say that L-Soft's attitude towards its customers is
beyond accomodating --it's indulgent. "Oft-requested feature" is
a figment of your statistical imagination. Where are the data?
If they exist, they don't exist in the LSTxxx-L logs. A few subscribers
have requested it. A few have said no-thanks, and most remain more
silent than you accused L-Soft of being.

Peter