Vince Sabio <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 00:23:30 -0500
** Sometime around 23:56 -0500 11/28/97, Web Developers Group said:

>So does anyone know the host names or IP numbers that will be used? They
>should be added to the filtering being done by our routers.

My guess is that it's just another Scamford Wallace smokescreen. Might
just be wishful thinking, but I don't think that there is any such
backbone provider. It's a last-ditch effort before Wallace finally
pursues his *real* calling: selling Amway.

Let's hope I'm right. <g>

Vince Sabio            Boy & His Sabre: <http://www.insane.net/TSC/Vince/>
[log in to unmask]            Stop Internet Spam! <http://www.cauce.org/>

Behind every successful man               Behind every successful man is a
is a surprised woman                            woman with expensive taste
-- Maryon Pearson                                           -- Vince Sabio