Peggy A Bassett <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 May 2000 14:30:03 -0400
This morning, renewal notices went out to several members of a particular
list.  The notice that went to one of the subscribers was actually sent to
his *previous* email address.  That is, he is currently subscribed as:

but the subscription notice was mailed to:

Any idea why LISTSERV sent the notice to his previous address?

I have reviewed the list of subscribers and he is definitely on the list
with his new email address.  I also sent 'query * for [log in to unmask]
to listserv and he is not subscribed to any of our lists with this
particular email address.

Thank you,
Peg Bassett
Messaging Team