Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 16:33:36 -0500
pre-emptive wish:

It is not only the spam to the -request address, but the spoofed FROM:
field, which the auto-ack then dutifully sends a message, which also bounces.

Thus, I'm requesting ;-) a FILTER-REQUEST= list definition keyword which
would accept an IP range or wild-card address if found in the FROM: or
RECEIVED-lines.

(can you say Korean spam/scams?).

/Pete