Bob Kosovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 13:31:38 EST
Hi there.

Every now and then a message comes through my list (OPERA-L) which contains
an expletive.  With a passionate group such as opera lovers, I
can understand if it's used as a adverb modifier.  On occasion, however,
the entire message is just the expletive or an expletive-phrase.

As I understand it, Listserv re-directs messages that begin with the
word "set" - assuming them to be incorrectly-sent commands.  Is it
possible to set up  Listserv so that if the first word of a message
is one of those well-known-four-letter
words, it will be directed to the listowner instead?
Or maybe include this request for version 1.8c?

Thanks.

Bob Kosovsky
Student, PhD Program in Music                   Librarian
Graduate Center                                 Music Division
City University of New York                     The New York Public Library
[log in to unmask]                        [log in to unmask]
                 Listowner, [log in to unmask]
                 Administrivia to:  [log in to unmask]
- -------My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my institutions-------