Melvin Klassen <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Sep 1992 13:00:00 PDT
On Mon, 21 Sep 1992 15:01:22 EDT, Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>If Bitnet is to be made more universal, then the syntax and availability
>of the SENDFILE and TELL commands should be more consistant [sic]
>on non-VM systems.

Why stop there?  The syntax of all VAX/VMS commands (and all UNIX commands)
should be upgraded to be completely consistent with some standard.

Do I hear a voice crying "SAA! SAA! SAA!"?                                 :-)
Do I hear another voice crying "New World Order, One World Government!"    :-)
Do I hear another voice crying "Please, can we drop this thread?" (NO smiley!)