"Janusz S. Bie/n" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Nov 1992 15:10:49 CET
I am a co-owner of MIMUW-L@PLEARN, and most of our subscribers have
Internet addresses mimuw.edu.pl and bull.mimuw.edu.pl.  I want them
to receive the mail from the list with a single recipient in the
"To:" field. The keywords descriptions for both ListEARN and Listserv
say it is possible to do it with the LOCAL keyword. I set the keyword
appropriately, but there is no change in the mail headers received by
those subscribers which should be affected by it.

As you probably know, ListEARN does not provide for SHORTBSMTP
headers, and changing the local nodes definition on the ListEARN
level is not a solution, because my nodes should be local only for
MIMUW-L.

Before asking this question I searched LSTOWN-L, LSTSERV-L and
LSTERN-L archives but found nothing relevant to my problem.
What should I do to fix it?

REView for MIMUW-L is PUBLIC, but for your convenience I enclose the
essential part of it.

*
*  Affairs of Warsaw U. Fac. of Math., Informatics and Mech.
*
*  SEND= PRIVATE                   RENEWAL= YEARLY
*  LOOPCHECK= FULL                 TITLE= MIMUW-L
*  REVIEW= PUBLIC                  SUBSCRIPTION= BY_OWNER
*  NOTIFY= MIMUW-L@PLEARN          REPLY_TO= Both,Respect
*  ACK= YES                        FILES= YES
*  VALIDATE= STORE ONLY            STATS= NORMAL,Public
*  X-TAGS= yes                     FORMCHECK= YES
*  NOTEBOOK= YES,B,Monthly,Public  MAIL-VIA= DISTRIBUTE
*  ERRORS-TO= OWNER                CONFIDENTIAL= no
*  LOCAL= mimuw.edu.pl,bull.mimuw.edu.pl
*