Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 22 Jun 1996 21:15:40 -0400
Thanks to everyone who helped me with problem posters...especially Jim
[log in to unmask] who sent me a fantastic compilation of posts he received. The
problem came this morning when a user who had been deleted from the list for
breaking the rules (incredible political flaming on a list about lactation?
: /  ) posted a flame from outside the list. I could not set her to review
or nopost, since she was not a subscriber. I added a filter to the header to
keep her out for now, although I will take it off at some point...later. I
was advised, and rightly so, that this troublemaker can, if she wants to,
get on via AOL or some other place, and it will be next to impossible to
really prevent her from joining or posting, at least she could post once
from each email address..but I am hoping she will not do this.

We have about 1000 people on Lactnet, and so far, in 18 mo or so, this is
the first time I have had to remove someone, so I guess we are doing pretty
well. : / Thanks again. Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet, LLLOL, Corgi-L
Independent Consultant with Excellent Sense of Humor : D
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html
LACTNET archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html