Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 23:51:17 +0000
On: Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 06:31:09PM -0500,Winship Wrote:

} I figured out the syntax for doing a "register" for my subscribers but
} LISTSERV tells me I'm not authorized to do that (which tells me I got the
} syntax right), being a mere listowner.  Why can't listowners do this for
} their subscribers?  We aren't to be trusted?

Forge your mailer to look like its coming from the person you want to
register.  Don't say that I suggested this,  which is either illegal,
immoral or fattening.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign rexx.com      +1 770-321-6507