Ray Champagne <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 00:24:38 -0500
Is version 15 a free upgrade if we purchased around Sept 06?  I'm all for an
easier-to-use interface.

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Francoise Becker
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 5:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: simple (seemingly) question - looking for template

That would probably be A1-MAIN, unless you just want to change the
relevant stylesheet template.

However, before you spend a lot of time customizing an older version
of the LISTSERV Web interface, I would recommend upgrading to 15.0,
which also happens to have new features that make customizing a lot
easier.

Francoise

--
Francoise Becker

There is only one LISTSERV(R) -- the product that launched the
email list communication industry in 1986. To discover the
story behind LISTSERV, visit:
http://www.lsoft.com/corporate/20anniversary.asp