"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 12:59:00 EST
>Is anyone else bothered by the increasingly widespread habit of referring
>to a list as a "listserv?"  The common failure to distinguish between the
>server and the service not only results in confused communications ...

That's one of things I really appreciate in Jim Milles' document
entitled:

             DISCUSSION LISTS: MAIL SERVER COMMANDS

In sections 1.1 and 1.2 he makes special efforts to distinguish
between the two.  To get your own copy, e-mail:

[log in to unmask]     with the one-line text:

GET MAILSER CMD NETTRAIN

Pete Weiss at Penn State