Debbie Douglass <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 May 1997 17:33:54 EDT
On May 20, on [log in to unmask], Judy Bayliss said:
 >>Debbie - did you get any kind of answer?  If you did I missed it.  I
 >>also started having problems AGAIN with AOL subscribers on Friday.  It's
 >>getting to the point where all my spare time seems to be taken up with
 >>AOL problems.

Bill Verity, postmaster on PSU's LISTSERV, suggested that I
change the subscriptions of my AOL subscribers to SHORThdr
(default is FULLhdr) since that is one of the default settings on
my other list that my AOL subscribers have no problem receiving.

I'll let you know if it works.

-Debbie Douglass
[log in to unmask]    : May your sword always be within
Systems Administrator               : reach and may your Foe's skill
GTE Government Systems, Needham, MA : and luck be less than your own.