Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 16:06:31 GMT
On Tue, 8 Apr 1997 11:28:41 -0400, John Witherspoon <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I have read the manual on-line and am still unclear -- does the Bottom
>Banner get stored as its own template, or does it get stored within and as
>an addition to the default mail template?

It is stored, along with the other templates that you have customized for
your list in one listname.MAILTPL file.  Full instructions for this are in
Sec 9 of the List Owners Manual.  The listname.MAILTPL should always be
shorter than the DEFAULT.MAILTPL, containing only the templates you have
customized for that particular list.

Note that LISTSERV-LITE does not allow this.
 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]