George Buckner <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 19:19:21 -0400
The moderated lists that I co-own, Psyche-D and Psyche-L (@iris.rfmh.org)
have recently been gatewayed to newly established Usenet groups (Psyche-D to
sci.psychology.consciousness, and Psyche-L to
sci.psychology.journals.psyche).  However, when messages are approved by the
moderator, they show up as being FROM him, with no indication of whom
actually originated the message.  This is understandably causing quite a bit
of consternation among our participants, since one must retrieve each
message to find out the originator.

Also, we have had one occassion where a message originating from the Usenet
side was posted (to the Usenet group only, not the list, I believe)
*without* the approval of the moderator.

Could someone with more experience in listserv-to-usenet gateways give me
any pointers, or point me in the direction of someone who can?  Our listserv
system administrator says this is beyond his domain of control.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

George Buckner
Psyche