Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:48:38 -0400
At 08:55 AM 4/23/03 -0500, Mark R. Williamson wrote:
If you bore down further, you'll find that Catalist has different
>details on the two lists and on the two servers. Obviously, it
>doesn't know that they are names for the same server (and hence the
>  same list). [...]

Thanks,  the  explanation is a big help.

>Somebody should probably clean up the duplicate and stale list
>entries.  I'm not sure whether this somebody is State University of
>New York at Buffalo or L-Soft.

It would be Buffalo, but I doubt there'd be staff time for it.  Long
ago,  Buffalo  made space  on the acsu server available to ngo
and  nonprofit groups,  and support was available. This is no longer the
case; support is now only available to students and faculty.  Outside lists
are no longer being accepted, though the old ones have been grandfathered
in, for which I'm very grateful. -  ed